In this video, I review the Nextorch P84 flashlight. What do you think of the design? This one took me by surprise. From the multiple auxiliary/signal lights, 3000-lumen output, momentary switch, one-step strobe, unscrewable bezel to USB port, stainless steel bezel with ceramic glass breaking beads… this light does it all!
This light is fit for use by law enforcement personnel, security, as well as civilians who want a rugged survival light they can put in their glovebox or backpack. Want to find out more? Make sure you watch this video.
Get the Nextorch P84 here: https://www.nextorch.com/products/p84-duty-flashlight-with-omnidirectional-signal-light
This light was provided to me as a sample by Nextorch. I was not paid to make this review. All opinions are my own.
Nextorch official channel: @nextorchvideo6256
Please support my work by purchasing recommended products here (affiliate links): https://www.amazon.com/shop/watercolourmentor
https://www.nealsgadgets.com/?ref=darrenyeoCoupon (Code “DARRENYEO” for 15% off!)
Nextorch P84: Short review and impressions
General thoughts after a week of usage/size comparison/practicality:
• This light genuinely impressed me. There are a lot of gimmicky lights around and the red and blue lights initially put me off… but Nextorch has really squeezed in so much value under the hood.
LED, lens, bezel, and reflector
• XHP50.2 under the bezel – very versatile LED that is capable of producing 5000+ lumens. It is driven lower in this light and better for increased runtime and sustained brightness. Red and blue LEDs. Not sure what they are but they’re surprisingly bright. Battery indicator. Glass breaking beads on the bezel and OP reflector. Anti-roll.
• I tried to screw and unscrew the bezel multiple times and it appears there is some kind of seal under the head that stops dust from entering the head of the flashlight. Great design as even a speck of dust does bug me for some reason.
• Side switch has momentary mode!
Performance – total output, beam profile, longevity, practicality
• Ceiling bounce test, CCT, CRI
• bright, floody with a noticeable hotspot. Practical beam
• 21700 battery for long run time
• Just pocketable, with no clip. This feels like more of a duty flashlight that would work well in a holster or in the side pocket of your backpack.
• Will only accept non-proprietary button top 21700 cells with added length.
• This reminds of a modernized version of your classic flashlight, like one of those larger Maglites, except a lot smaller and with a ton of extra features. Recommended if you want a sturdy all-rounder flashlight you can use around the house or out camping even.