Wurkkos TS21 – Great Value Flashlight with 217m and 3500 lumens.
I got hold of the Wurkkos TS21! This light comes with a 3xSST20 and triple TIR optics array. Rated at 3500 lumens and 217m range. This is an excellent flood flashlight with good long-range performance. The light comes with Anduril 2 and you can set the step-down limit to 60C to help sustain output on turbo. Watch this video to find out more. Affiliate links:
Please support my work and receive discounts by purchasing recommended products here (affiliate links below):
All Discount Codes (Master Spreadsheet):
My Amazon Store:
10% Off Coupon Code: “DARRENYEO”
10% Off Coupon: “DARRENYEO”
Coupon Code “DARRENYEO” for 15% off!
Wurkkos TS21 Review
General thoughts after a week of usage/size comparison/practicality/interesting things:
• By now you should know that Wurkkos offer some amazing deals on budget lights – the TS21 is an impressive pocket-sized flashlight that comes with 3xSST20 and triple TIR lens configuration. The TS21 comes with Anduril 2, which is great for EDC/general use and allows you to push this light to its limits in terms of sustained performance. The closest thing I can compare this to is my Sofirn IF22a which has a similar setup but with 4xSST20.
Overall Construction, LED, lens, bezel, and reflector
• Good quality machining, especially for this price point. The added stainless steel bezel adds a nice premium touch. The clip has no coating and fits in two places.
• 3xSST20 @5000K. Triple TIR lens with AR glass protective lens.
• Onboard USB-C charging.
• Magnet on the tail
UI – modes
• Anduril 2. Basic functions. Ramp.
Performance – total output, beam profile, longevity, practicality
• Ceiling bounce test, CCT, CRI.
• Huge wall of light, with distinct hotspots. Throws surprisingly well for a triple TIR.
|Wurkkos TS21||Measured with Opple Light Master Pro – figures based on switch on|
|Mode||Candela @5m||Throw (metres)||CRI (Ra)||CCT (K)|
|Turbo (Stock Wurkkos) 21700||13600||233||60.2||4597|
|Turbo (Molicel P42A) 21700||16350||256||61.6||4708|
• Anduril 2. Need to set the step-down temperature for maximum performance as usual on Anduril and it will get very hot. Can set it to simple UI mode – comes shipped in that mode.
• Tail switch would be nice, difficult to find the side switch in the dark.
• Great value for a 3500-lumen flashlight that fits in your pocket, quality is excellent at this price point and you get everything you need in the box.