Wuben L50 Flashlight Kit Review in 2023
In this video, I review the Wuben L50. This is a pocketable flashlight with a long-range beam profile. This flashlight has been out for quite some time but I thought it’d be worth taking a look, given how popular it is on Amazon. It’s also a lot cheaper than most other budget flashlights.
This flashlight was provided to me by Wuben for review. I was not paid to make this video, nor have I held back on any of my opinions.
Wuben L50 Review
General thoughts after a week of usage/size comparison/practicality:
- Very efficient and throwy EDC flashlight from Wuben. I like this one more than the C3 due to the extra range you get. Simple UI for EDC use. Easily pocketable.
Overall Construction, LED, lens, bezel, and reflector
- Well constructed for a light of this price range. It’s a simple tube design, nothing special but it does the job. The anodizing is a slightly glossy black.
- P9 LED with a deep, smooth reflector. Simple bezel that joins onto the body. Glass lens.
- One tail switch. Micro USB charging port under the rubber port.
UI – modes
- Modes demo, SOS?
Performance – total output, beam profile, longevity, practicality
- Ceiling bounce test, CRI, CCT, candela
- Micro-USB charging. Would have liked to see USB-C, many budget lights have this already.
- Memory mode takes 3 seconds to store the last mode.
- Lower capacity battery.
- No momentary turbo mode – this would have pushed this light into the tactical territory.
- For what you pay, you get a throwy EDC flashlight with onboard charging and battery included. I recommend it if you’re looking for a cheap and easy light to pocket or store around the house/car. I like the simplicity of the design and UI.
All Discount Codes (Affiliate links below)
10% Off Coupon Code: “DARRENYEO”
My Amazon Store:
10% Off Coupon: “DARRENYEO”
Coupon Code “DARRENYEO” for 15% off!
My website: https://www.darrenyeo.com